Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day & Extries

Last night I had a dream that there was anarchy in the U.S. and it was every (wo)man for her/himself. Totally and completely freaky and I woke up pretty spooked, very Children of Men. So after getting ready, I hopped on my new bike, Cat Ballou, and I rode off to work. Because of the holiday, there was hardly anyone on the streets and I arrived at work only to find that it was CLOSED, argh! Really not a big probalum but the uneasiness leftover from my dream hadn't really lifted yet. The weirdness continues, there are about 100 gigantor plague-like mosquitos hiding out in the vestibule between the outside and the museum in my apartment building. Hopefully, this strange morning is not indicative of an even more disturbing week ahead.

On a different note--this blog called Cake Wrecks is highlarious & definitely worth checking out, see below. Happy Memorial Day, lovelies!

0 comments:

Post a Comment